As a meditation, this practice is done with childlike faith and reverence.
1. Close your eyes and relax the muscles in your body.
2. Breathe your way beneath your busyness, the way a diver slips into the stillness beneath the turbulence of the waves.
3. Bring an image of yourself to mind and pay compassionate attention to yourself.
4. Imagine speaking directly to yourself, whispering a phrase like 'May I be blessed,' or 'May I be protected from all harm.'
5. Feel the fact that who you are is enough.