Simply stretch your imagination to a place of beauty and delight…
1. Find a quiet place where you won't be distracted for a few minutes.
2. Close your eyes and slow your breathing. Just sit and follow your breath for a while.
3. When you're ready, pose this question silently to yourself: 'What is my soul longing for?'
4. Don't think too hard about the response. Simply allow any images, sounds or feelings to show up.
5. Ask yourself a second question: 'Could I create a soul vacation that would meet some of the needs of this longing?'
6. Open yourself to sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and sensations in the experience, as they arrive.
7. Notice any feelings of love, joy and peace that appear, and where those feelings are in your body.
8. When the experience ends, let it go.