Want to Contribute to Soulwoman eMagazine?
Soulwoman eMagazine is an online publication for women who embrace holistic health, natural beauty and spiritual practice.
We are currently accepting submissions for the following issues:
February 2015: Dream!
(The deadline for submissions is 28 January 2015.)
April 2015: Nourish
(The deadline for submissions is 10 March 2015.)
Submissions can be in the form of an article, interview, video, poetry, artwork, photo journal, giveaway, or a paid book review. Please note that we only accept original content.
The author retains copyright. However, we reserve the right to re-publish submissions to Soulwoman eMagazine on The Soulwoman Sanctuary website and in future publications, giving credit to the author. The author may republish content on their own blog or website one month after publication in Soulwoman eMagazine. Please include the following statement: 'Published in Soulwoman eMagazine' with a link to the Soulwoman Sanctuary website: http://www.soulwomansanctuary.com
We will not accept any responsibility for copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
Please note that we can't consider any late submissions.
Each article submission must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. An original article of 700 – 1200 words
2. Your preferred title
3. The category your article belongs to:
- Spirituality & Healing
- Relationship & Family
- Living & Wellness
- Business, Career & Community
- Money & Manifesting
- Soulful Art & Poetry
- Regular Column
4. At least one high quality photograph of yourself, including photo credit if you want to give credit to the photographer. Please ensure that you hold the rights to all images that accompany your submissions, and that all images are at high quality resolution. If you have trouble uploading your article and/or image to Submittable, you are welcome to send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and month/issue the photographs match up to.
5. A bio that is no longer than 3 – 5 sentences and that contains one link to your url. Please reserve all self-promotion to your bio space.
6. Submissions are managed through submittable.com and you will create a FREE account as the first step when submitting an article.
7. Please ensure that your content is fully edited and that it contains no grammatical errors or typos.
(Tip: 1 space between sentences, and do a spell check. We reserve the right to edit content prior to publication.)
8. Please submit ONLY your FINAL draft.
We are positive media. Please note that all submissions will be considered, but only submissions that are deemed suitable for Soulwoman eMagazine will be accepted. Please allow ample time to receive word back from Soulwoman eMagazine about your submission.